sábado, 5 de março de 2011

Soccer stadium of San Gennaro

The Vasco da Gama Stadium, better known as San Gennaro, due to its location being part of the street of the same name, is the football stadium owned by the Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama. It was inaugurated on April 21, 1927, with a match between Vasco and Santos, won by the visitors. Its facade is listed by the National Historical and Artistic Heritage.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário