quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

Trianon Park

Park Tenente Siqueira Campos, known as Park or Trianon Trianon Park, opened in April 1892 with the opening of the Avenida Paulista in Sao Paulo. It was designed by landscape architect Paul Villon French.

Trianon The name came from the fact, at that time, there is the site where today stands the Museo de Arte de São Paulo, opposite the park, a club named Trianon. The architect Ramos de Azevedo developed the project (1911-1914), administration of Baron Duprat, called the Belvedere Trianon was built in 1916 and demolished in 1957 to make way for the museum.

In 1924, the park was donated to the city, and in 1931 received its current name in honor of one of the heroes of the Uprising Lieutenants, Antonio de Siqueira Campos.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário